Sunday, April 5, 2009

Drew is 3 weeks old


Hi everyone! I just wanted to write everyone and send out some new pics of the little muchkin. She turned 3 wks old yesterday. This is somewhat sad for me since that means I have to go back to work in 3 more weeks. It is going to be so hard to leave her!! Drew is doing much better! No more bili light or heel sticks! She is so much more alert. I did make the decision this week that since she still was not nursing (still not sucking properly) and I was still having to pump and bottle feed her, that she is now a formula baby. It was a very hard decision for me to make (especially since I am so pro breastfeeding) , but in the end I know we will all be happier! Someone very wise told me that Happy mommy= happy baby! And man were they right!!! She already seems to be doing so much better. She sleeps more sound and eats about every 3-4 hrs. I think she is finally starting to gain weight, or atleast her clothes are fitting her better. Anyway, I will quit rambling on about her...Hope you all enjoy the pics!

Much love,
Britt

No comments:

Post a Comment