Sunday, April 11, 2010

Going to start blogging again...

Ok, since so many of my friends are blogging...I've got bit by the blogging bug again. I haven't blogged since Drew was 4 months old (she is almost 13 months), so you guys have missed a lot. She has crawled, walked, has almost 1o teeth now, says "Dada" all the time, "Mama" not so much...She definitely is the strong willed child- ask anyone. My mom says I was the same way. Drew is so smart (not just saying that). She crawled early, walked early, and is already peeing in the potty (not all the time)!! She is somewhat lacking in her vocabulary compared to other children her age though. She says. "Dada, Hi, Hey, Bye, Mama (on occasion), and that's about it so far. She does some signing- Milk, More, Bite. I will post a few pics from the past month or so, but I am not going to try and catch up on 9 months. Just check my Facebook for all the photos :0) I am going to try and stay up on this, but not stress myself out about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment