Monday, April 26, 2010

Music

Matt and I are both very musically inclined. We love anything and everything music! I love to sing anything from pop to country, christian to broadway. Matt plays the guitar and a little bit of keyboard. We want to raise Drew to have this love of music too.
When she was very little we got her a toy piano. She loved it! She is slowly outgrowing this now. She also loves to play the Rockband drums...lol.
For her birthday Aunt Angie got Drew a music set with maracas, a clapper,a tambourine, bells, and a harmonica. She loves to make music with this set. She is pretty good at making noise wth all the pieces except the harmonica. Tonight, we were downstairs playing a Drew grabbed her harmonica and started playing it. I couldn't believe my ears! I ran over and grabbed my camera and started taping. It was all I could do to keep from laughing. She was even moving her little leg....LMBO!!!
When Daddy got home from work, we had to show him what Drew learned to do today. He loved it! I even got a video of them together!

No comments:

Post a Comment